I developed a small utility to export the channels from SmartDVB to VLC.
The utility can be downloaded from:
The source code is here (contains the eclipse project):
The application is very very minimal. It requires java.
- First of all locate the smartdvb.db file. It’s located in the SmartDVB installation directory or in the user SmartDVB AppData folder. (This file contains the channels found by SmartDVB).
- Close SmartDVB Application.
- Make a backup copy of this file, if something goes wrong.
- Extract the SmartDVBExportM3U zip file and open the SmartDVBExportM3U.exe
- Choose the path of the smartdvb.db file using the first button
- Export with the second button.